Testoster’Homme was specially developed to meet the health needs of men. Through its stress-relieving, vasodilating, euphoristic and energizing properties, this natural supplement helps awaken the libido. It also increases physical and mental endurance and promotes optimal blood circulation.
- Maca helps support the emotional aspects of sexual health.
- Ginseng helps maintain cognitive function and/or reduces mental fatigue (in case of mental stress).
- Ginkgo helps maintain peripheral circulation.
- Tribulus is traditionally used in Ayurveda under the name Vrsya
(aphrodisiac) for men.
- A formula that can help control the signs of andropause.
- Maca 150 mg (Lepidium meyenil – Hypocotyl) 10: 1 Extract equiv. to 1500 mg.
- Ginkgo 50 mg (Ginkgo biloba – Leaves) 24% flavonoid glycosides 6% terpene lactones
- 50: 1 Extract equiv. to 2500 mg.
- Muira Puama 50 mg (Ptychopetalum olacoids – Root) 10: 1 Extract equiv. to 500 mg.
- Holy Basil 40 mg (Ocimum tenulflorum – Leaf)
- Damania 35 mg (Turnera diffusa – Leaf)
- Hops 30 mg (Humulus lupulus – Strobile)
- Cayenne pepper 20 mg (Capsicum annuum – Fruit)
- Tribulus 15 mg (Tribulus terrestris – Fruit) 200: 1 Extract equiv. to 3000 mg
- Asian Ginseng 10 mg (Panax ginseng – Root) 60% total ginsenosides – 50: 1 extract equiv. to 500 mg.
If you have stomach ulcers or inflammation, if you are taking anticoagulants (for example, anticoagulants, substitute treatment with coagulation factors, acetylsalicylic acid, ibuprofen, oily fish, vitamin E), digoxin, antidepressants or a drug for epilepsy, if you have diabetes, heart
- If you have a psychological disorder or illness, such as frequent anxiety or depression, consult a health care professional before using.
- Consuming the product with alcoholic beverages or any other medication or natural health product with sedative effects is not recommended.